Human Factors Consultant,
San Diego CA
La Jolla CA
small business owner,
Pollock Pines CA United States
What We Do
FreedomFiler™ provides state-of-the-art, maintenance-free paper organizing solutions for the home and office. Created by an award winning development team, our flagship product is a self-purging home filing system that forever eliminates the need to clean out and reorganize files, while dramatically reducing the time and energy required to file and retrieve papers.
How It All Began...
The FreedomFiler was born in October 2001 when the company's founder, Seth Odam, discovered that the need to continually maintain a household filing cabinet was a myth. From this day, the FreedomFiler company was established with the belief that no one should ever have to clean out a household filing cabinet ever again. The company's product design and philosophy are driven by a heartfelt desire to bring this revolutionary new filing process to anyone who wants freedom from paper pain, or anyone who wants to have a better way to tame paper chaos.
Serving The Public
FreedomFiler is dedicated to serving the public's organizing needs by:
• Providing groundbreaking paper organization products that are simple and easy to use, based on our extensive research and testing process
• Offering free online educational resources including how-to-articles
and our Question & Answers Forum.
• Training FreedomFiler Certified Consultants™ who directly assist individuals and host workshops to educate the public about maintenance-free filing
• Supporting FreedomFiler Affiliates such as tax preparers, financial advisors, coaches and professional organizers, and both online and off-the-shelf retail stores that can recommend our products.
• Volunteering for family support organizations to help with paper organization in the homes of single mothers and families in recovery.
Unwavering Product Development
FreedomFiler products are scrutinized for the highest standards in every aspect,
from content and functionality to design and presentation. Products are routinely
tested and revised before final release, ensuring greater customer satisfaction.
The FreedomFiler Home Filing
Kit™ has been under research and development for over a decade and has
undergone at least four significant revisions.
Driven By Ethical Standards
FreedomFiler strives to promote its core values of honesty, transparency,
and respectfulness in all its relations with customers and business partners.
Our goal is to empower our
achieve their highest potential. Our products and instructional material are
standard of care to ensure that you succeed.
FreedomFiler relentlessly seeks out win-win relationships with its business partners,
bolstered by innovations
such as our no-minimum wholesale purchase plan and our advanced referral credit
635 C Street Suite #408
San Diego, CA 92101
Please click here to contact us.